Financial Calculators - Auto Loan Calculator
Use this calculator to help you determine your monthly auto loan payment or
your auto purchase price. After you have entered your current information, use
the graph options to see how different loan terms or downpayments can impact
your monthly payment. You can also examine your complete amortization schedule
by clicking on the "View Report" button.
- Monthly payment
- Monthly payment for this loan.
- Interest rate
- Annual interest rate for this loan.
- Number of months for this loan.
- Cash down
- Total amount of cash used in this purchase.
- Trade allowance
- Total dollar amount given on your trade-in.
- Amount owed on trade
- Total loan balance still outstanding on the trade-in.
- Taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is subject to sales tax. This usually includes title transfer fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and are taxable.
- Non-taxable fees (optional)
- Any additional fee that is not subject to sales tax. This usually includes document fees or any other fees that may be due at delivery and not taxable.
- Sales tax rate
- Sales tax percentage rate charge on this purchase.
- Net trade in
- Net amount for trade in applied to your purchase.
- Sales price
- Total price for this auto purchase.
- Sales tax
- Total amount of sales tax on this purchase.
- Loan amount
- Total amount of your auto loan.
- No sales tax deduction for trade-in
- If you live in a state where your sales tax is calculated on your full purchase price check this box. If this box is unchecked sales tax is calculated on the purchase price less trade-in. Currently California, the District of
Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland and Michigan allow no deductions for trade-ins when calculating sales tax. In addition, Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, and Oregon have no sales tax on autos.